To represent promote and support mutual co-operation between the diverse Anglo business community, the people of Marrakech and the Moroccan administrative bodies:
To assist, advise and be a point of contact for British people investing or moving to Marrakech to live:
To encourage English speaking visitors to Marrakech; and
to support them during their stay by endeavouring to provide holidays that meet and/or excel their expectations:
To reassure potential clients of any Anglo business, that we apply the same ethical and professional standards that they would expect to find in Britain.
With the objective of:
Being seen as a serious professional aspirational group that members, sponsors and partners are proud to be a part of:
To continue to enhance the image of Marrakech in the UK and abroad:
To be a support network through the following:
– Provide links to Moroccan authorities and businesses
– Share knowledge, provide social and cultural events to members
– Promote our businesses and community
– Provide links with our partners and sponsors
– Provide a directory of helpful contacts in Marrakech
– To work together with the Moroccan authorities for our mutual benefit
– To support the Green Movement in Marrakech.
– To be involved in local named charitable organisations, whenever possible.